129 Commonwealth Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4344030
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedroom Terrace in Amazing Location!
Conveniently located within walking distance to everything that Surry Hills has to offer, this two storey 4 bedroom terrace offers an abundance of outdoor living space with updated interiors.
- Updated kitchen
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom plus additional WC
- Sunroom off master bedroom
- Huge garden courtyard for entertaining, alfresco dining and gardening
- Less than 10mins walk to Central station, the light rail and bus stops
- Surrounded by cafes, restaurants and shops
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 129 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.