LVL 6 / 804 Bourke Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th May 2021
Rent ID: 3055149
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENT TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH CITY VIEW
Situated on the sixth floor of Tiara Building and boasting city views, this modern apartment captures an abundance of natural light. Set around the corner from the ever popular Dank Street precinct, this spacious apartment is moments from transport and trendy cafes with close proximity to CBD.
- Two Generous Sized Bedrooms with Built-In's,
- Sleek Timber Flooring Throughout,
- Stone Benchtop Kitchen with Gas Cooking, Near-New Dishwasher and Rangehood,
- Lounge and Bedroom Two Walks onto an Oversized Sun-Filled Balcony with City View,
- Ducted Air Conditioning Throughout,
- Lift Access to Apartment with One Carspace in Secure Basement Parking,
- Access to Heated Pool, Sauna, Gym, Spa and BBQ Facilities,
- Bus Stop and Shops at Your Door Step,
- Located on Level 6 and Concienrge Desk at Building Entrance.
* AVAILABLE FROM 27/05/2021 *
** INSPECT ON Monday 10/05/2021, BETWEEN 5:30PM TO 5:45PM **
- Unless stated otherwise, the property is rented "as is" and the tenant acknowledges and agrees to accept as seen at the inspection.
- 1form applications are not accepted in this office.
- Applications can be submitted prior to inspection; however they will not be processed until the property has been viewed by all applicants.
- We only accept the online application forms available from our website.
- Inspections may be canceled or times changed at any time without notice. We recommend phoning our office on the day of the inspection to confirm.
- The information provided is believed to be correct at the time of this advertisement.
- The availability date is a guideline only and we don't warrant the date disclosed in this advertisement.
- Unless otherwise stated and as long as the premises are separately metered, under the terms of the standard residential tenancy agreement, the tenant agrees to pay the costs for telephone, television and internet connections; the supply of electricity and gas (including bottled gas supply); and water usage charges as long as the premises have prescribed water efficiency measures installed.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at LVL 6 / 804 Bourke Street, Waterloo before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.