128 Tarcutta Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4130803
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Positioned in one of Wagga's finest locations within Wagga's CBD is a comfortable cottage home with a modern makeover. Three spacious bedrooms a formal lounge and low maintenance lawns plus the original high pressed metal ceilings and front porch. Walking distance to the heart of the CBD and all wagga has to offer this is the relaxed living you have been searching for.
- Three queen sized bedrooms
- Kitchen features gas cooking
- Formal lounge room
- Spacious bathroom with a separate toilet
- Split system heating and cooling and gas heating
- Low maintenance small rear yard
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions we are requesting that tenants are conditionally pre-approved prior to inspecting properties.
This can be easily done using the 'Book an Inspection/apply now button on your preferred Real Estate Portal or direct using One form
You will then be sent a confirmation message via SMS/Email. Your application process will start from there and you will then be contacted by our leasing consultant to arrange a suitable time, it's that Easy!
If you are unsure or require any more information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 6925 8322 or email@example.com
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 128 Tarcutta Street, Wagga Wagga is perfect for the growing family.