128 Longerenong Avenue,
Box Hill, NSW 2765
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4566072
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken by Professionals Hills North West
*Please submit an email enquiry for instructions on how to book in a private inspection for this property. COVID Safe rules applies.
This stunning McDonald Jones built home is perfectly positioned in a quiet street with easy access to transport. The versatile multi level floor plan is a highlight of the home creating many living options.
- Accommodation features 4 large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- The master bedroom featuring lavish ensuite bathroom, huge walk in robe & private balcony
- A study nook perfect for homework
- Chef's kitchen well positioned at the heart of the home featuring stainless steel oven with gas cook-top, stone bench tops, loads of cupboard space, dishwasher and a large walk-in pantry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Single automatic garage with internal access
- Security alarm system
- Sliding doors lead out to covered alfresco entertaining making this perfect for the entertainer
Just a short drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre , Rouse Hill Metro Train Station and convenient to Schools, public transport and parklands.
This home will not last long!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 128 Longerenong Avenue, Box Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, balcony, and outdoor entertainment.