128 Kearney Street,
Kearneys Spring, QLD 4350
$1,860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2021
Rent ID: 4222636
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Family Home
Located in a prime position in Kearneys Spring, this executive home boasts 4 large bedrooms, all with built-ins. The spacious master features a modern finish ensuite with a bathtub and walk-in robe. The fully tiled living areas are spacious and capture plenty of natural light through the large windows and sliding glass door leading out to the covered entertainment area overlooking the tranquil backyard.
The modern kitchen is equipped with high-quality appliances including a stainless steel oven with gas cooktop, and dishwasher. The home has fully ducted air-conditioning throughout ensuring that the home is the perfect temperature all year round. You'll enjoy the main living area for dining and lounging plus the formal lounge room and a separate living area feeding the back bedrooms which would be a perfect children's retreat or study space.
The family bathroom is massive, with a full size bath, vanity, and shower. There is also a separate toilet.
Enjoy security with the internal access remote double garage. The yards and gardens are low maintenance which means more time enjoying all that this magnificent property has to offer.
- 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- Fully tiled living areas
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Well-appointed kitchen with modern appliances
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Perfect location in Kearneys Spring close to USQ
To apply for this property please complete the online application on our website.
To arrange an inspection or learn more please contact Jacob Carlile on 0447 404 251.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kearneys Spring
Lifestyle in Kearneys Spring
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 128 Kearney Street, Kearneys Spring. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.