127 Wigram Road,
Forest Lodge, NSW 2037
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4248826
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Good value close to Tramsheds and walking distance to city
Very neat and tidy property, close to public transport and Glebe Shops. Main bedroom has built ins, lounge room with air conditioning. Sunny backyard, ideal for small family or friends sharing.
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lodge
Lifestyle in Forest Lodge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 127 Wigram Road, Forest Lodge. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.