127 Wickham Street,
Morningside, QLD 4170
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4575382
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Unit In Morningside!- PROPERTY IS ON THE MARKET FOR SALE - REDEVELOPEMENT SITE
- NO BELLS AND WHISTLES
- Large combined lounge and dining (carpeted).
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.
- Two carpeted bedrooms.
- Main bedroom with ceiling fan, 2x large rows of built in wardrobes 1x with built in shelf/desk.
- Combined bathroom and laundry.
- Separate toilet.
- Front fenced area/lawn.
- Back fenced area with small deck.
- Single carport.
-6 MONTH LEASE OFFERED AT THIS STAGE AND THEN WILL RIVERT TO POSSIBLY A PERIODIC TENANCY
Pets on application.
6 minute walk to Morningside train station.
Short drive to Cannon Hill Shopping Centre & Morningside shops.
Close to parks.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 127 Wickham Street, Morningside. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.