127 View Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$1,912 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4589511
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Family Home
RENT: $440PW/ $1912PCM
LEASE TERM: 12 Months
- BEDROOMS: 3 Spacious Bedrooms, 2 with Built-in wardrobes and all with polished wooden floorboards and roller blinds
- KITCHEN: Ample storage space, wooden floorboards throughout Kitchen Spaces, 900mm Oven and cooktop
- MEALS: Combined with kitchen with polished wooden floorboards
- LOUNGE: Separate Living space with polished wooden floorboards throughout, with a heating system and split system and roller blinds
- BATHROOMS: Central bathroom with shower, separate toilet, single vanity, 2nd toilet to the rear of the home
- LAUNDRY: Separate laundry with single trough
- OUTDOORS: Large front and rear yard- covered entertaining area to rear
- PARKING: 1 Car Space behind the gate with additional spots to park on the driveway.
- LOCATION: Within close distance to Glenroy Station, Local Schools, Pascoe Vale Road, Shops, bus stops, and local shops and cafes.
*C+M Residential prides itself in being accurate however, any information advertised shall not be deemed misleading and deceptive conduct by C+M, as all advertised material is provided by third parties and is to the best knowledge of C+M. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to this property.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 127 View Street, Glenroy is unfurnished and available to rent.