127 Edgeware Road,
Enmore, NSW 2042
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1990592
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Three Bedroom House
Appointments available before and after work hours. Please enquire.
Delightfully central yet surprisingly quiet, this classic Victorian single storey terrace cottage consists of three bedrooms, open plan lounge and dining rooms. Unbeatable convenience, it's only a few steps to Enmore Road shops and theatre, Marrickville Metro, bus, rail, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre and lovely Enmore Park.
- Newly laid carpet
- Fully tiled main bathroom with bath-tub and separate shower recess
- Internal laundry and 2 x WCs
- Engaging traditional facade with front verandah
- Soaring over-height ceilings
- Polished timber floors
- Ornate original fireplace
- Courtyard with parking for two cars
Lease term: 6/12 months
Pets upon application
Please note: Due to government restrictions in response to COVID-19, we are able to conduct open home inspections. We will be practicing social distancing which will limit the number of people inside the property at one time. The team at Kellys encourages everyone to download the COVIDSafe' app before leaving your own home.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on our website kellys.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If there is no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, or further inspection times
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Enmore
Lifestyle in Enmore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
127 Edgeware Road, Enmore, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Enmore.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how