127 Barbarossa Drive,
Caversham, WA 6055
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2246336
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME!
GREAT ENTERTAINING SPACE AND PLACED ON ONE OF THE BEST STREETS IN CAVERSHAM!
This well-designed 5 x 2, provides a very spacious open plan living, with modern floor tiles and a grand stone bench top kitchen with a few extra upgrades to enjoy.
The master bedroom is HUGE with soft carpet, walk in robe and modern double sinked open ensuite with toilet and large walk through shower.
Three minor bedrooms are carpeted, have built in robes and blinds to the windows, and there is a large fifth room with double doors, carpets, blinds that can double as a theatre room.
The kitchen has a built-in pantry, chef's 900ml oven, 5 gas burner cook-top and long island bench. There is ample cupboards and bench space for the cook of the family.
The kitchen overlooks the large tiled living area that has access to the alfresco entertaining area.
A large laundry with built in linen press and a double lock up remote garage that has extra height for those with big vehicles.
The AWESOME outdoor entertaining alfresco opens up off the family room and backs onto a very low maintenance back yard and large custom patio area with new eco decking.
Easy artificial lawn and garden beds that wraps around to the front gates that allow for rear access.
This convenient location is surrounding by gorgeous homes and situated across from a large open space park with extra street parking available.
The Caversham Village Shopping Centre is also just down the road!
Just to highlight some features:
• Massive internal home with 5 rooms on a generous 512sqm block
• Huge master bedroom with modern styled ensuite and walk in robe
• Fully zoned ducted air conditioning
• NBN ready for that fast internet connection
• Large solar power system (save on power bills)
• Premium carpets in all bedrooms and high ceiling throughout
• Double lockup remote garage with plenty of height for large vehicles
• Modern fixtures and fittings throughout
• Built in wardrobes in 3 minor rooms
• The kitchen is fully equipped with 900mm Gas Stove and Electric Oven
• Stone bench tops, overhead cupboards, excellent tap wear and new dishwasher being installed
• Double door main entry, tinted windows
• Alfresco and large custom patio area with new eco decking
• Rear access, easy care garden and artificial lawn in the backyard
• Beautiful open space park across from property plus close to shops and schools
• Security alarm system
• 12 month lease available
• Pet friendly upon application
View more schools near this address
Caversham Primary School (1.1 km)
Caversham Valley Primary School (0.6 km)
East Beechboro Primary School (2.3 km)
Lockridge Primary School (2.9 km)
Kiara College (3.9 km)
Governor Stirling Senior High School (3.1 km)
Hampton Senior High School (5.3 km)
PLEASE ATTEND THE VIEWING ADVERTISED OR CALL FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING!
IF NO VIEWING IS YET BOOKED, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR INTEREST OR CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO REGISTER FOR A VIEWING ON 9274 1655.
* WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS. APPLICATION FORMS CAN BE OBTAINED AT THE VIEWING.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caversham
Lifestyle in Caversham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
127 Barbarossa Drive, Caversham, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Caversham.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how