126 Sussex Street,
East Victoria Park, WA 6101
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4383958
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM HOUSE IN TRENDY EAST VIC PARK!
Don't Miss your chance to view this AMAZING 3 bedroom family home that boasts the perfect combination of character and modern interior design. Located in the heart of the trendy and vibrant East Victoria Park, this home represents outstanding value for families, couples and singles alike.
Character features include polished wooden flooring, soaring ceilings, brand new kitchen and newly renovated bathroom. Additional features include ducted cooling throughout the home, ceiling fans and a large kitchen with plenty of storage space.
Boasting a large low maintenance back yard that includes great open area perfect for entertaining family and friends all year around.
The home is located within close proximity to restaurants, cafes, shops, public transport and schools. You will find yourself just 900m to the East Vic Park Shopping centre, 1.1km to the restaurant and café strip, 500m to the local High School and ONLY 6km to the CBD.
Property Features include:
- Great open plan design with polished floorboards throughout
- 3 generously sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Large kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher, gas cooking and plenty of storage space
- Split system air conditioning, ceiling fans PLUS ducted cooling throughout
- Garage parking plus room for additional 4 car spaces
- Great backyard, perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Newly renovated bathroom with bath and shower options
- Separate laundry with an additional guest toilet
- LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! In the heart of vibrant East Vic Park.
DON'T DELAY! Properties boasting this kind of value, location and character are sure to go quick! Contact the PPM team TODAY on 6261 0666 to book an appointment to view this amazing home! Alternatively, you can schedule a home open through our online booking system by clicking on the "Book an Inspection Time" button.
Perth Property Management, offering Perth Rentals and Property Management Services in Perth and metro suburbs.
1 Garage space
4 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Victoria Park
Lifestyle in East Victoria Park
Other houses in
East Victoria Park
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in East Victoria Park? 126 Sussex Street, East Victoria Park could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.