126 Payne Street,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4546903
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home in the Heart of Indooroopilly
Large 5-bedroom home located in one of Indooroopillys most sought-after precincts and in the heart of Indooroopilly. Close to Westfield Indooroopilly, schools, cafes, restaurants, and public transport. You will enjoy this low maintenance, fully fenced yard with a North-South aspect and approximately 6km from the CBD.
The features of the home include:
- Ducted air con throughout the home
- Timber floorboards & carpet
- NBN ready
- 2 spacious living areas, both with fans
- Balcony off the front living area
- 4 bedrooms, each with fans, built in wardrobes & access to a two way bathroom
- One of the bathrooms has a spa bath, both have separate showers & toilets
- 2 storage rooms, 1 with a laundry shoot
- Study or office off the living areas or another storage room
- Expansive tiled open plan living and dining area
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of storage, gas cooking & dishwasher
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, air con & en-suite
- Study of office at the front of the home
- Laundry off the kitchen area with toilet & access to the exterior clothes line
- Internal access to the double remote-controlled garage + shelf storage
- Access to the backyard off the living area
- Undercover paved entertainment area out the back overlooking the yard & established bamboo for privacy
*** TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION CLICK ON THE REQUEST AND INSPECTION TIME BUTTON *****
IMPORTANT! *** YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION
You can access the appointment page on www.realestate.com.au by clicking the REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME button to the right or by sending us an email enquiry.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We accept 1form applications which are online and convenient for you.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this listing has not been verified and no warranty is given in respect to accuracy
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Indooroopilly? 126 Payne Street, Indooroopilly could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.