126 Lister Street,
Sunnybank, QLD 4109
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3472561
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM LOW MAINTENANCE HOME IN PRIME LOCATION
An updated interior and an unbeatable location combine in this neatly presented lowset brick home. Offering updated interior paintwork and polished timber floors, this property is a blank canvas for you and your family to create a home.
Property Features Include:
- 3 bedrooms
- Updated bathroom with separate toilet
- Spacious open plan lounge & dining areas upstairs
- Large rumpus area downstairs, perfect for entertaining
- Ceiling fans
- Single lock up garage plus plenty of off-street parking
- Enclosed verandah at front
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard, perfect for children & pets
Situated across the road from Sunnybank State High, with local transport and shops only a short stroll away. This well-priced property represents fantastic value for families and will not last long.
*** Please note the storage rooms at the rear of the property are not an inclusion of the property ***
To apply for this property, please copy the below link in to a new browser, or you can collect an application form at the open home - https://sunnybankhills.ljhooker.com.au/renting/applynow
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank
Lifestyle in Sunnybank
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Sunnybank with plenty of room to move. 126 Lister Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $350/Week -Walking Distance to Shopping Center
- 222 Mains Road, Sunnybank
- Under Application
- 69 Dyson Avenue, Sunnybank
- $380 Furnished Incl. Bills
- 44 Jacinda Street, Sunny...
- $410pw Furnished
- 116 Dyson Avenue, Sunnybank