126 L'estrange Street,
Glenunga, SA 5064
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4447903
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Big House Great Location Available now
Property ID. 59576
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
* Presenting a big house that will take one, two or three generations. Designed uniquely as a two in one house, you will get two completely self contained dwellings for the price of one (check out the floor plan). How about living close by without invading each other's privacy - be it your teenagers, grown up children or parents?
* Conveniently located in the heart of Glenunga and close to all amenities including supermarket, restaurants, Burnside shopping village, fuel station, reserve, gym, public transport, GP surgery.......you name it. Drive to city barely takes 5 - 10 minutes.
* Zoned for reputed public schools, close to some of the best private schools and literally across the road from Glenunga International High School, forget the daily and distressing hassle of dropping off and picking up your children from school - what a relief!
- Altogether five bedrooms, three bathrooms (each with own shower, bath, toilet and sink), two kitchens, two laundries and two private sitting areas.
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining areas with excellent indoor - outdoor flow.
- Master suite with private sitting and own ensuite with feature claw foot bath.
- Main kitchen featuring dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop, pantry, plenty of storage and bench spaces. Two skylights and downlights keep it bright.
- Low maintenance flooring throughout.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and ducted gas heating with digital thermostat.
- Large outdoor undercover entertaining area leading to a generous yet low maintenance backyard and garden.
- Fully fenced back yard. Pets negotiable.
- Garden shed.
- One garage, one carport and two off street carparks.
- Managed by Landlord directly without any agent hassle.
* Suggestions for success:
- If you are not sure about anything - difficulty applying through website, rent, bond, pets, tenancy duration etc. please come to the open home and discuss with the landlord.
- If you want to get ahead of the competition, please apply for tenancy and upload as many supporting documents as possible, so that we can do a preliminary check even before we meet.
- Lastly, please bring along your credit report and credit score obtained within last 3 months. It can be obtained for free by calling Equifax 138332 or illion 132333.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenunga
Lifestyle in Glenunga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glenunga? 126 L'estrange Street, Glenunga could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.