126 James Ruse Drive,
Rosehill, NSW 2142
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4681458
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
REVAMPED SINGLE LEVEL HOME
REVAMPED SINGLE LEVEL HOME | 350M TO WOOLWORTHS!
This spacious home has recently undergone a make over, freshly painted and newly carpeted - ready to move in for Christmas!
Situated in an ultra-convenient location - minutes walk to local shops, clubs, restaurants, several schools, parks and Rosehill Racecourse. Fantastic transport links to Parramatta CBD via Bus (8 minute ride every 15 minutes) and proposed Light Rail (currently under construction).
- Large open plan kitchen with tiled lounge and dining area
- Kitchen with oversized bench, pantry and plenty of cupboard space.
- Separate formal lounge/dining or media room
- Three generous size bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Ensuite to the main bedroom
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Large internal laundry
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Double lock up garage plus driveway parking
- Split System air conditioning
Call Belinda today from Blueprint Property to inspect.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rosehill
Lifestyle in Rosehill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 126 James Ruse Drive, Rosehill. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.