126 Dalmeny Street,
Algester, QLD 4115
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4174924
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family home in a peaceful neighbourhood!!
This low set house is located in a quiet peaceful street in the heart of Algester. In the area you will find multiple parks and entertainment area as well as primay schools such as Algester State School & St Stephen's Catholic Primary School.
Let's take advantage:
- 3 good size bedrooms with ceiling fans
- A/C in bedroom & lounge room
- Modern contemporary style kitchen
- Single Lock Up garage
- Big backyard for the kids to play in
- Spacious entertainment area
- Amazing location: close to parks and schools
- Garden Shed
- Solar Hot water system
Yes, enquire today!
*Please note: The images are indicative only and are presented for illustrative purposes. While we strive to present the actual condition of the property, we strongly suggest that prospective tenants take the time to visit the property before submitting an application.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Algester
Lifestyle in Algester
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 126 Dalmeny Street, Algester. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and secure parking.