126 Beelarong Street,
Morningside, QLD 4170
$7,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th April 2020
Rent ID: 3834635
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURIOUS MANSION STYLE LIVING
This is your chance to secure the home that you've always dreamed of, in one of Brisbane's most popular suburbs. Set at the end of a quiet secluded Cul-De-Sac, this property offers an unsurpassed amount of privacy and elegance.
Want to view this property? Please click the link below to virtually inspect this property;
To book a private viewing, please contact our leasing agent by enquiring below or contacting our office on 07 3040 9949.
This property includes some amazing features including the following;
* Beautiful polished floor boards throughout, no carpet!
* 7 Balconies through the property.
* Large salt water pool located on the second floor off a large entertainers balcony and main bedroom.
* Four bedrooms plus a large media room that can be used as a fifth bedroom, all with walk-in wardrobes and safes in every room.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout the property.
* Four bathrooms, with every room having it's own en-suite (excluding the media room).
* Main en-suite with a double basin, separate toilet and jacuzzie.
* Four large living areas throughout the property with a fireplace located upstairs and downstairs.
* The main kitchen boasts a beautiful open plan with stainless steel appliances including a separate grill, espresso machine, floor to ceiling wine rack and walk-in pantry.
* Wine Cellar located underneath the property.
* Fully fenced tennis court
* Downstairs you will also find a Sauna room located off a living area, perfect for your own at home gym.
* Full security on both levels including 8 external cameras, alarm system and code locked front door.
* Upstairs has a separate kitchen area with stainless steel appliances, lots of cupboard space and fridge space.
* 2 Large Entertaining Decks both upstairs and downstairs, upstairs with an in ground salt water pool.
* Large laundry with plenty of storage space, and balcony.
The private yard is fully fenced and is accessed through the gated driveway or via side access. Situated only 12 minutes from Brisbane CBD, this property offers rural living without sacrificing the convenience of being close to the city.
* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Elever Property Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom house in Morningside comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 126 Beelarong Street, Morningside today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how