126/11 Trevillian Quay,
Kingston, ACT 2604
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3266008
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Apartment with Sub-Penthouse Qualities in Kingston
***** TWO WEEKS RENT FREE - OWNER WILL CONSIDER SIX OR TWELVE MONTH LEASE *****
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
Perfectly situated in the prestigious Lakefront complex, this sophisticated two bedroom top floor apartment offers the perfect blend of living and bedroom space delightfully complemented with spacious balconies that enjoy lake views. The complex has resort style facilities with infinity pool and well equipped gym and is in walking distance to the Kingston Foreshore restaurant and cafe precinct.
Features of the property include:
- Positioned on level 6 (top floor) with approx. 90m2 of living space and approx. 32m2 of balcony space
- Open style living/dining space, light filled, overlooking the complex pool and views of the lake and beyond.
- Designer kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop and 900mm Miele oven, great serving and storage space.
- Main bedroom that opens out to the separate balcony, built in wardrobes and stylish ensuite.
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Large terrace ideal for entertaining or summer evenings with views to the lake, connection for gas, electricity and water.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- One parking spaces in basement.
- Complex features - video intercom, two units only on this level, infinity edged pool, fully equipped gym.
This apartment is the pinnacle of living in Canberra's inner South. Enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle of Kingston Foreshore with restaurants, cafes, great coffee outlets and bars along with lifestyle choices of walking or bike riding around the lake and weekends at the Bus Depot Markets. Bus services available from Wentworth Ave.
The tenant/s will be required to seek the landlord's consent to keep a pet on the premises. Should the property be part of a Strata Title, the tenant/s will be required to seek consent from the Owner's Corporation/Strata company and comply with their requirements under both the RTA and under strata law (the Unit Titles (Management) Act 2011)
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 126/11 Trevillian Quay, Kingston. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how