125 The Aveune Avenue,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4156279
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
This 4 bedroom brick familt house is located in the tree-lined street, next to the Danebank School, and only a short walking distance to Westfield Shopping Centre, railway station and bus interchange. Featuring with good sized bedrooms, timber flooring throughout, 1 bathrooms, original kitchen, sunroom and laundry. It is ideal for families.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 125 The Aveune Avenue, Hurstville. This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.