$550pw + Weekly Garden Maintenance
125 Jerrang Street,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2575929
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Renovated 3 Bedroom Home + Large Rumpus
Come and see this beautiful newly renovated house in the highly sought-after Indooroopilly school catchment. Look out from the shaded rear balcony to picturesque views of the natural surrounds
Walk through the beautifully landscaped gardens that with included maintenance, you will always get to enjoy without ever having to worry about the work. The ensuited & air-conditioned rumpus room downstairs can easily be used as a granny flat, a retreat for older teenagers, or even a home office - the options are endless!
This warming family home features the following amazing features:
- Brand new renovations throughout the entire home
- Air-conditioning, fans and built-in robes to every bedroom
- Security & fly screens on every window and door for your safety and the breeze
- Landscaped garden with maintenance included
- Rumpus room with kitchenette and ensuite
- Double covered carport
- Close to a number of highly regarded schools including; Indooroopilly State High, St
Peter's Lutheran College, Indooroopilly State School and Holy Family Primary School
- Picturesque views
-Brand new Miele oven and induction stovetop
-Private & covered front terrace for those alfresco dining summer nights
Don't miss your opportunity to inspect this gorgeous home. You are sure to fall in love the moment you walk through the door.
Call our office or register online to arrange an inspection today!
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Picture yourself living at 125 Jerrang Street, Indooroopilly. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.