125 Daws Road,
Clovelly Park, SA 5042
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3709040
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated home on corner allotment
$350 per week
Available: 5th March 2021
From the moment you walk in the polished floorboards and spacious kitchen capture your eye. With gas heating and a reverse cycle split system in the living room keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer, this home has plenty to offer.
This property is not available to inspect at this stage. Please log onto https://tenantoptions.com.au/to apply for this property and follow the prompts. We will assess the suitability of your application, and if shortlisted will invite you to a private inspection.
- Two good sized bedrooms with robes
- Open plan lounge/dining
- Large kitchen with polished wood benchtops
- Gas heating in lounge area
- Reverse cycle split system
- Separate bathroom, toilet and laundry
- Shaded rear entertaining area
- Lockable gate to secure your privacy
Conveniently located close to public transport and shopping centres - this home is not one to look past!
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage charges apply
Pets: Sorry pets are not permitted
All information provided in this advertisement has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition, and school zones). Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clovelly Park
Lifestyle in Clovelly Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Clovelly Park comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 125 Daws Road, Clovelly Park today!