125 Bielby Road,
Kenmore Hills, QLD 4069
$5,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4559809
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect family home in great position!
Positioned in a peaceful and private location, this unique split level home has ample room for the whole family. Enjoy the practicality of a great separation between bedrooms and living, then on the weekends you also have the perfect space for entertaining friends and family on the large fully screened deck overlooking the pool and landscaped gardens.
- Living room with high ceilings and air conditioning combined with a formal dining room which leads to the kitchen.
- Spacious and well-appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Casual dining room combined with the kitchen space leading out to back deck.
- Additional lounge room with air conditioning.
- Huge entertainer's deck fully covered and screened overlooking pool with private leafy outlook.
- Large saltwater clorinated in-ground pool. Pool maintenance included, tenant to pay for chemicals.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, massive built-in robe, modern en-suite with private patio.
- Second and third bedrooms with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in robes.
- Fourth bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe.
- Slick modern main bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Good sized internal laundry.
- 3KW Solar electricity.
- Undercover parking for 2 vehicles.
- Garden shed.
- Short walk to the Kenmore Village shopping precinct, local parks and schools.
- Within close proximity to Kenmore Tavern shopping, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
- Chapel Hill school catchment zone.
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kenmore Hills
Lifestyle in Kenmore Hills
125 Bielby Road, Kenmore Hills, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kenmore Hills.