124 Yurunga Drive,
North Nowra, NSW 2541
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3621838
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PEACEFUL RETREAT OPPOSITE BUSH RESERVE
Surrounded by native gardens and opposite the Grotto bush reserve, this three bedroom home is situated in the highly sought-after Yurunga Drive.
Imagine after work taking a relaxing stroll along the Shoalhaven River, soaking up the ambience of the Grotto Reserve and hearing the lovely repertoire of a lyrebird. This 2km bush walking track with its spectacular lookouts over the Shoalhaven River is just across the road. This property includes:
- Three generous bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Large bathroom with separate WC
- Rumpus room downstairs
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen upstairs
- Vaulted ceilings
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning unit
- Outdoor entertaining area perfect for year round entertainment
- Single carport with internal access
- Dishwasher and
- Fenced yard.
This property is available for lease NOW. For further information please contact our office.
TTo fast track your application & viewing time, you are required to submit all documents prior to a viewing being scheduled.
1. Click on the 1Form icon on the property listing or
2. Download a paper copy of our application from https://www.nowrafn.com.au/rental-application-form and submit by email or in person at our agency.
Please note: Failure to comply with the above may result in a delayed viewing time.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Nowra
Lifestyle in North Nowra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in North Nowra? 124 Yurunga Drive, North Nowra could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how