124 Toohey Road,
Tarragindi, QLD 4121
$2,816 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4078476
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large family home with city views and potential to run home business
This well designed large family home has it all. This magnificent property is situated on a large 759m2 block with four spacious bedrooms and two bathroom in upstairs. Timber flooring to all upper level. .
For the family who enjoys their meal & their cooking, the kitchen & the dining room is absolutely & fabulously a joy, not just to cook in but to chatter also. Downstairs have 3 room with separate entry & car parking space. Huge potential to convert downstairs as a separate living area or ideal to be a home business office.
Fantastic location. City view for the property. Walk to Wellers Hill School, St Elizabeth's School, pre-schools, public transport, coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, medical centre, parks, bikeway and easy access to the South East freeway.
- Four spacious bedrooms all timber floor
- 2 bathroom and internal laundry
- Aircon in two bedrooms
- Separate casual meals area
- open plan designed kitchen with a beautiful patio
- Open fireplace in lounge area
- Solar hotwater
- plenty car park space
- fantastic location, near school,
This is a fabulous rare opportunity to rent a genuinely unique home with great location. Be quick to call for inspection before it's gone.
4 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarragindi
Lifestyle in Tarragindi
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 124 Toohey Road, Tarragindi before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.