124 George Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4103461
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Classic Victorian terrace with up to 6 bedrooms
-This property provides enormous flexibility for living, or living and working from home.
-Spotlessly clean and tidy throughout
-Surrounded by some of Sydney's most popular cafes, restaurants and nightspots.
- Separate dining room and kitchen
- Generous main bedroom, French doors and charming streetscape
- 2 bright bathrooms, laundry facilities
- Timber floors, built-ins
- Centrally located a stroll to rail, buses, Redfern Park and Woolworths
- Cafe at door, footsteps to a wide selection of culinary attractions
- Near thriving Surry Hills, Carriageworks, Sydney Uni and art galleries
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Redfern with plenty of room to move. 124 George Street will be perfect for the growing family.