124 Friday Street,
Shorncliffe, QLD 4017
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd December 2020
Rent ID: 4169096
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Queenslander in Prime Position
Refurbished high-set Queenslander in ideal position will make life easy in this sought after neighbourhood, all about lifestyle. Features:
- Three good sized rooms with built-ins in bedrooms one and two.
- Third bedroom features French Doors onto front verandah.
- Refurbished bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Open plan living/kitchen and dining featuring Plantation Shutters and air conditioning.
- Great off-street and undercover parking with enough room to store a boat or caravan.
- Lock-up garden shed below.
- Low-maintenance yard.
The position is close to the following:
- 2min walk to waterfront.
- 3min walk to Gold Club.
- 4min walk to the popular Shelley Inn.
- 4min walk to VMR and 7min walk to QCYC for sailing, boating, dining and events.
- 10min walk to fresh seafood from the trawlers.
- 4min walk to Shorncliffe Train Station.
- 7min walk to either Shorncliffe State Primary School or St Patrick's College.
- Plenty of park and cafe life about.
4 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Shorncliffe
Lifestyle in Shorncliffe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
124 Friday Street, Shorncliffe, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Shorncliffe.