124/33 Blackwood Street,
North Melbourne, VIC 3051
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2615797
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Head North for Luxury
We would love to offer you an opportunity to inspect this property, however due to Stage 4 Restrictions we are currently unable to conduct inspections at this time.
To inspect this property at the next available opportunity:
- Submit an enquiry through the online advertisement
- You will be immediately notified when inspection times become available
- You are also welcome to express your interest in this property by submitting an application through the Apply Online button. Applicants will be given priority when inspection times become available and you may withdraw at any point before signing a lease
We look forward to receiving your enquiry to ensure you are kept up to date.
If space, light and location is what you are looking for, then you don't need to look any further. This luxurious one bedroom apartment offers the finest of fittings and finishes. The open air-conditioned living space opens out onto a terrace style balcony.
The kitchen is well designed with marble bench top and splashback and ILVE stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. The spacious and sun drenched bedroom comes with mirrored built in robes, and are serviced by the opulent bathrooms featuring classic finishes throughout with a European Laundry.
Enjoy the luxury of the infinity swimming pool, steam room, sauna, outdoor decking and a superbly equipped gymnasium making North exceptional in every sense.
Located in the heart of North Melbourne, with tram at your door step, you are a short stroll from Melbourne University, Royal Melbourne Hospital. and Queen Victoria Market. The Melbourne CBD, major arterials and parklands are all well within your reach!
Note - Video is of a similar style floor plan within the building and not of unit 124
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Melbourne
Lifestyle in North Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in North Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 124/33 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how