123 Herbert Road,
Shenton Park, WA 6008
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2019
Rent ID: 863609
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The outside is charming. The inside is even better.
Herbert Cottage is a tastefully presented weatherboard home with an imaginative, modern extension. Behind the white picket fence is a Federation style dwelling that has been lovingly renovated and extended to create a charming and practical family home.
Accommodation includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a fourth bedroom/study.
The formal lounge room with it's high ornate ceiling and fireplace is a cosy parents retreat while the large open plan casual living area, with bi fold door opening onto the garden, forms the hub of family life. Entertaining will be a breeze once you step into the well planned stylish kitchen with it's European fixtures and fittings.
If you are looking for a home with character, charm and imagination then Herbert Cottage will be the home for you.
Walk to Rosalie Park primary school, the whole family can enjoy walks to Kings Park and if you work in the City it is a five minute bus trip.
- The property is split over two levels and has been tastefully renovated.
- Lots of character and charm.
- High ornate ceilings and polished floor boards throughout.
- Open fire place.
- Cute porch at the front.
- Several living spaces throughout the property including lovely family room overlooking the
- Good size family room.
- Twin sink and double smeg oven/ gas hotplate.
- Master bedroom is at the rear of the property and has a walk in robe area and en suite bathroom.
- Good quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
- Lots of storage
- Walking distance to Shenton Park Lake, Rosalie Primary School and all of the new facilities at SCGH
and the new PMH.
- Gorgeous picket fence at the front.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to http://acton.com.au/cottesloe/ to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Shenton Park
Lifestyle in Shenton Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Shenton Park comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 123 Herbert Road today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how