123/268 Pitt Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3473023
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
123/268 PITT STREET, WATERLOO
Perfectly positioned within the Green Square Oasis complex, this sun drenched apartment offers a pleasant leafy aspect and park views with the added convenience of undercover/security parking.
Ideally located to Green Square Train Station, East Village Shopping Centre and Danks Street premium eateries.
This apartment is the ideal lock up and go lifestyle.
* Full length balcony
* Contemporary kitchen inc dishwasher, gas cooking
* Bright & airy position, pleasant leafy aspect/park views
* Bedroom with floor to ceiling/wall-to-wall built-in storage
* Separate laundry and plenty of storage options
* Resort style facilities inc outdoor pool, gym,
* Level lift access from parking, huge landscaped gardens
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection select book inspection.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
The tenant is solely responsible for making enquiries into obtaining a residential parking permit. The Agent shall bear no responsibility for advising of parking availability or whether parking permits are obtainable.
The fixtures and fittings shown in our advertisement may belong to the current occupants; therefore these items may not be included in future tenancies. Should you have any questions regarding the fixtures and or fittings for this property please send us an email at email@example.com
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Waterloo? 123/268 Pitt Street, Waterloo could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how