123-125 Macquarie Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4515948
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
A rare offering on the rental market
With respect to the government's restrictions around open homes and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, our properties can be viewed by appointment only. Please submit an online enquiry or contact the listing agent for more information.
Occupying an elevated setting in what is unquestionably one of Australia's most exclusive and iconic buildings, this exquisite residence is a home unmatched in quality or setting. Seamlessly integrating the grace of the Art Deco period with contemporary sophistication, it is metres to the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Immaculately updated for a modern designer lifestyle
- Communal roof terrace with stunning harbour views
- Distinct lounge/dining areas are ideal for entertaining
- Chic CaesarStone kitchen, spacious master bedroom
- Character period finishes and vaulted 3 metre ceilings
- Grand entrance foyer, polished floors, ample storage
Filled with afternoon light, capturing superb city views, it is just a short stroll to the Opera House, cinemas, cafes and regular transport. Built in 1923 as the first high rise residential complex in Australia, this historic building is simply beyond compare.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 123-125 Macquarie Street, Sydney before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.