122 Quinlan Street,
Bracken Ridge, QLD 4017
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3676154
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large modern family home with stunning finishes.
This near new family home will be admired by all, with a clever layout and high-quality fixtures and fittings; this home offers plenty of space, comfort and security for the whole family. Enjoy the chef style kitchen, open plan living and low maintenance lifestyle.
- Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas stove top and breakfast bar
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with air con, leading to patio
- Separate living room
- Modern family bathroom with shower and stunning free-standing tub
- Bright and breezy master retreat with walk in robe, ceiling fan, air con and stylish ensuite
- Four additional good size bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Outdoor patio area for entertaining
- Fully fenced backyard
- Double lock up, remote control garage
This home is conveniently located in a peaceful street and vibrant suburb. It is designed to meet the needs of young families and professionals alike, with local parks, schools and transport within close proximity.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising. Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bracken Ridge
Lifestyle in Bracken Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Bracken Ridge comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 122 Quinlan Street, Bracken Ridge today!