122 Monaro Road,
Mudgeeraba, QLD 4213
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4088606
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Mudgeeraba Rental - Furnished or Unfurnished, 1 brm, 1 living studio unit, plus garden with view, use of pool
Mudgeeraba rental ~ Be pleasantly surprised by this affordable, quaint and comfortable one-bedroom with lounge and garden; a very private studio-style unit adjoining a stylish home with beautiful valley views and pool, located in a beautiful elevated place in Mudgeeraba. The home is comprised of separate kitchen/laundry, separate double bedroom with wardrobe, separate bathroom with bathtub/shower, a lounge/living and main bedroom boasting a garden outlook.The lounge has a built in desk.
The generous garden has room to enjoy and has views over the pool and to a beautiful bird and tree-filled valley. Enjoy the peaceful views to the stunning valley. Only a 5 minute drive to Mudgeeraba, 5-10 mins to Robina and Varsity Lakes and minutes to the M1. All modern appointments and this unique location would suit a single or a quiet couple.
This lovely retreat is truly a delight!!
Potential applicants/viewers please note: With respect to COVID-19 and social distancing laws, we are more than happy to conduct private viewings. Please don't hesitate to click on the tab or phone the agents directly, and we can organise a time that suits you.
* Available from 22nd September 2020 *
* 6 month lease will be preferred by lessor *
* No pet considered for this property *
* includes water in this weekly rental, some rain water restrictions included *
* owner pays electricity, however, please note: If use of clothes dryer, $20 per week *
- Furnished unit; main bed with double bed and wardrobe, lounge with built-in desk and lounge
- Safe and secure studio unit private from the main residence
- Living room with fan and view to garden and pool
- 1 double bedroom, with double bed, with fan and free standing wardrobe
- Kitchen/combined laundry, stained timber benchtop with white 2-pac cabinetry and benchtop, plus oven/grill and fridge
- Laundry appliances include washing machine and dryer * plus $20 per week for regularly use of dryer
- Bathroom with shower and bath, note: limited use of bath use when rain, fresh rainwater supply
- French door is front entry through kitchen, private entry for tenants
- Slimline blinds on windows, with standard mesh screens
- Smoke Alarm Compliant, paid by lessor
- A very large garden for your use, overlooking the pool and magnificent valley view
- Use of pool when owner is not home OK
- Off street parking in front of the house, 2 cars ok if a couple
- Beautiful country road walks, with ample birdlife and valley views
- A serene home removed from the hustle and bustle, though very close to the convenience of Robina City, 5 min drive to M1
- TV point available, though an independent internet link/portable router to be established by tenant
Enjoy the privacy and serenity of this location, a short drive 5 mins to Mudgeeraba Shopping Centre (with grocery, specialty shops, hair dressers, and coffee shops), and 5-10 minutes to the hub of Robina and Varsity Lakes for major shopping centre and eateries, popular public and private schools, public and private hospitals, Bond University, the beautiful Lake Orr. Only 10-15 minutes to the famous patrolled, family and surfing beach and Headland at Burleigh Heads. 1 hr drive to Brisbane or SE QLD/Northern NSW, M1 only minutes from this home for commute up or down the highway.
Property Code: 1572
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mudgeeraba
Lifestyle in Mudgeeraba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat in Mudgeeraba comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 122 Monaro Road, Mudgeeraba today!