122 Borella Road,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
Available 20th March 2020
Rent ID: 3240586
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Excellent Location ! Walk to Sunnybank Hills State School!
Looking for a family home in the heart of Sunnybank Hills and close to school ? This spacious well-presented home is perfect for you.
The property includes spacious living spaces for the family, four large bedrooms with built-in robes and the spacious kitchen lots of storage space. Lastly the property sits within a quiet street which will allow you to access public transport within a very short distance.
Within walking distance to major route of bus (130,140 etc.) and 5 minutes driving to major shopping town and Sunnybank where all the Asian cuisine are, and easy access to Highway.
- Fully fenced ,730m2 land with water tank
- 4 generously sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, including ensuite in the master
- 3 split-system air-conditioning
- Formal lounge and dining area
- Security screens
- Double Lock up garage
- Garden shed
- Just walking distance to State School
- 20mins to the City ,5mins to Sunnybank and Sunnybank Hills shopping centres
The location is close to Schools, bus stops ,major shopping centres and local shops, ideal location.
Call us to book an inspection today !
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, remote garage, and secure parking. 122 Borella Road, Sunnybank Hills is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how