122/16 Toral Drive,
Buderim, QLD 4556
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3441423
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious townhouse in Buderim
Luxury 3 bedroom, plus a study nook, townhouse, located in an unbeatable location. Close to local schools (Chancellor State College, Matthew Flinders Anglican College), Sunshine Coast University, next to child minding centre, short drive to Buderim Village and Chancellor Park Shopping Centre and Service Station. Convenience store, restaurant, gym, cafe, bakery and takeaway all within 500 meters.
Property features include:
- Air conditioned large open plan living and dining area
- Spacious 3 bedrooms with build in robes and ceiling fans plus a study nook
- 2 bathrooms with the ensuite in the master bedroom and the third toilet downstairs
- Double lock up garage
- Modern Kitchen equipped with Stainless-steel Oven and dishwasher
- Fully fenced & tiled ground back yard - perfect for children
- Large shared Pool
Sorry no pets & unfurnished.
Photos are indicative only.
For fastest response please EMAIL ALL enquiries. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm. All inspection times are by private appointment only. Please meet at our onsite office for inspections and be on time as late comers will miss out on the inspection time.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Buderim
Lifestyle in Buderim
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 122/16 Toral Drive, Buderim. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how