122/313 Turton Street,
Coopers Plains, QLD 4108
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4065231
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Designed for Comfort, Convenience & Style!
Please register your inspection upon arrival.
Kindly download our Application Form: www.rentalapplication.com.au,
or acquire a copy from our friendly Leasing Consultant. We look forward to meeting you on-site!
This 2 bedroom townhouse has been designed to perfection and it is perfect for couples who love entertaining on the private front patio leading off the lounge or friends to share that are looking for the perfect living space!
The features include:
- Lovely and bright 2 bedroom townhouse
- Massive, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
(gas cooktop & dishwasher)
- Large open plan kitchen/lounge/dining with air conditioning and a fan
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, fan, air conditioning and ensuite
- Second bedroom with fan, ensuite and combined shower and bath
- Study nook
- Remote control carport
- Fenced font patio
- Partly furnished
*Please note: The images are indicative only and are presented for illustrative purposes. While we strive to present the actual condition of the property, we strongly suggest that prospective tenants take the time to visit the property before submitting an application.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coopers Plains
Lifestyle in Coopers Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 122/313 Turton Street, Coopers Plains. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage.