122/190 Ferguson Street,
Williamstown, VIC 3016
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4325768
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
QUALITY ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THE HISTORIC BRISTOL HOTEL SITE
An exciting opportunity await's to inspect this delightful one bedroom apartment in the old Bristol Hotel site.
This beautifully designed North facing apartment presents an opportunity to secure a piece of Williamstown's history. Well located, close to train station, cafes, shops, parks and the beach, the property is clean, bright and modern.
- Open plan living & kitchen area that has an abundance of natural light.
- Designer kitchen comes equipped with stone benchtop's, SS appliances & ample storage space.
- Well-appointed spacious Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- European laundry
- Main Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Study nook
- Sizeable balcony offers a fantastic socialising option for the summer months.
- Additional benefits include: split system heating/cooling, intercom entrance, one basement car park stacker space and a storage cage.
Situated conveniently in the heart of Williamstown and within walking distance to retail shops, public transport, cafes and the beach, this fantastic apartment affords a highly desirable lifestyle
Please contact Kristen 0430 389 071 to arrange an inspection
PLEASE NOTE THAT OPEN INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCEL AT ANY TIME, PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK THE TIME ONLINE AT LEAST ONE HOUR PRIOR.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Williamstown
Lifestyle in Williamstown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
122/190 Ferguson Street, Williamstown, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Williamstown.