121 Rundle Street,
Kent Town, SA 5067
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th June 2020
Rent ID: 3404085
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning fully furnished executive townhouse
Would you like to inspect this property?
Scroll down and click on the "Request an Inspection" or "Make an appointment" button at the end of the page to send us your request and we will organise a time to suit.
If there is already an inspection available, please register by clicking the "Request an Inspection" or "Make an appointment" button, select the date and time and enter your details to secure your spot and let us know you will be there.
This property will suit those seeking quality accommodation in an excellent location.
This property, located in an excellent location within walking distance to the CBD, The Parade and Prince Alfred College features tasteful neutral decor and quality fittings throughout.
It comes fully furnished.
Other features include:
* Three double bedrooms
* Master bedroom includes walk in robe, en suite and private courtyard
* Built in robes to bedroom three
* Two high end bathrooms
* Big open plan living area including lounge/ dine and kitchen
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
* Dish washer
* Private and secure with coded front security gate.
* Private front and rear courtyard gardens
* Superb rear alfresco entertaining area
Property available: 25th June 2020
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kent Town
Lifestyle in Kent Town
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 121 Rundle Street, Kent Town is fully furnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how