121 Kardella Street,
Stretton, QLD 4116
Rent ID: 4122999
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 7 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THE ULTIMATE LUXURY ACREAGE LIVING WITH TENNIS COURT & POOL
DISCLAIMER: Please remember to register for the inspection as it may not go ahead if 0 tenants are booked in.
Placed in one of Stretton's most prestigious acreage streets, sits this magnificent 4,047m2 family estate - complete with soaring high ceilings throughout, a sparkling pool, full tennis court, cubby house & gorgeous BBQ area.
Get ready to enjoy a lifestyle of elegance and ease with this beautifully landscaped and laid out property. Whether you're sick of the city traffic, or you're tired of having your neighbours living only centimetre's away, this stunning lifestyle estate will restore your faith in tranquillity and privacy.
The convenience is phenomenal - you're located right in the heart of the prestigious Stretton primary and high school catchment area, plus you're within very close proximity to highway access points (only 20mins to the CBD and 35mins to the Gold Coast). Major shopping centres and city express buses are also very close at hand.
Walking this extensive property you'll discover a spectacular display of architectural planning and craftsmanship that provides for every whim.
NO PETS ALLOWED
The terraced manicured grounds have been put to superb use with the inclusion of multiple entertainment facilities.
- A full size tennis court with night lights recently resurfaced.
- A sparkling low maintenance in-ground pool with glass fencing.
- Extensive pavilion set up for parties and BBQ's with integrated kitchen & cabinetry, seating areas & powder room.
- An expansive timber deck off the main home with large covered area designed for sipping summer wine and soaking up the views across the impeccable lawns and cubby house.
Sumptuously decorated with grand features and lavish finishes this tasteful and thoughtfully designed home has an endearing quality that beckons you to linger.
A multitude of indoor living areas on the downstairs level include indulgent formal lounge and dining areas fitted with luxury drapes and carpets - these beautiful rooms are both practical and peaceful.
The sensational open-plan everyday living and dining room has built-in fish tank, air conditioning, stunning lighting and at the centre is the gorgeous granite and 2Pac kitchen equipped with Smeg & Ilve appliances, Zip tap and a plethora of cabinets creating the ultimate chef's zone.
In addition there's a dedicated media room with projector and screen, a separate rumpus area with bar, a gym room/home office, full bathroom, laundry and two separate garage areas on this level!
Upstairs you can retreat to the spacious living area and bedrooms all with ducted air-conditioning. Each has built-in storage and access to the stunning family bathroom. The heavenly master has a walk in robe, private ensuite and enviable balcony with views.
A mere 25 mins to Brisbane's CBD and within minutes to transport, main roads, large shopping facilities and schools this home offers the ultimate in suburban living.
The endless features continue with:
- CCTV, intercom system and security screens
- Gated entrance to property with extensive parking areas.
- Separate workshop and three car secure garages.
- 4x8m garden shed and 10,000L water tank
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs
- 3 x split systems downstairs & 5 ceiling fans
- Italian inspired front courtyard with fountain
Please contact Cassie on 0428 258 721 or by email to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections.
Please register your name and contact details, as homes will only be opened if we have registered attendees.
When apply for this property, please use 1Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 Garage spaces
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stretton
Lifestyle in Stretton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 121 Kardella Street, Stretton before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.