121 Ingleburn Gardens Drive Bardia,
Bardia, NSW 2565
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4147402
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Double Storey Duplex Waiting for Good Family
This Nearly New 4 bedrooms family home in Bardia is inside the Ingleburn Gardens Estate.
Close proximity to: Bunnings Warehouse, Costco, Crossroad Homemaker Centre, Bardia Public School, Brand New Day Care, Edmondson Park Train Station, M5 & M7 and much more.
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms on first floor with mirrored built-ins
- Ensuite and walk-in robe to master bedroom
- Spacious Rumpus to the first floor
- Media room to the ground floor
- Large modern open plan kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Dishwasher
-900mm gas cooktop with oven
- Internal Laundry with access to backyard
- Tiles throughout to ground floor and carpet throughout the bedrooms
- Ducted Air-Con
- Single lockup garage
- Big Pergola
This estate (Ingleburn Garden) offers a sense of community with resident-only access to swimming pools and playgrounds.
The initial lease term will be 26-52 weeks. You can obtain an application form for this property by visiting our website;
To obtain more details please contact Rama Poudel from the Multi Dynamic Property Management Team on 02 9618 6209 or 0449 686 209.
To view the property please register your details, click "Get in touch" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
If you want this house;
1. Call or email us to request your appointment
2. Be ready to answer some pre-appointment screening questions:
* Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms, such as cough, fever, breathing difficulties?
* Have you returned from international travel in the last 14 days?
*Have you been in close contact with anyone suspected or confirmed as having COVID-19?
*If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", we will be unable to book you an in-person appointment; but can instead arrange a phone or Face time call instead.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardia
Lifestyle in Bardia
Want to live in Bardia? 121 Ingleburn Gardens Drive Bardia, Bardia could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property comes unfurnished.