121/361-363 Kent Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2395665
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic two-bedroom apartment with brand new carpet and new painting
Please contact Evon at 0404 808 310 to arrange private inspection.
Located high on the 16th floor of the solid Trafalgar building - this spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment commands wonderful cityscape views and is situated in an extremely convenient location within the CBD.
- Spacious, open plan living dining area with easy access to a sunny balcony
- High ceiling, facilitating a beautiful city views
- Bright bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes
- Modern stone bench kitchen fitted with European appliances
- Two bathrooms, including an ensuite bathroom from the master bedroom, each with separate showers
- Internal laundry including dryer and air-conditioning throughout
- One car space (stacker-style)
- Secure building with intercom and lift access; 24/7 security and concierge service
- Trafalgar building is NBN and Foxtel-compatible
Building facilities include indoor heated swimming pool, gym, spa, sauna
Close proximity to various shopping/cafe/eating options, including Barangaroo, the QVB, Cockle Bay, King Street Wharf, Harbourside and much more. Walking distance to Town Hall, Wynyard and St. James stations.
Preferred lease period: 6-12 months
No pets, no smoking
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 121/361-363 Kent Street, Sydney before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.