120 Tasman Highway,
Bicheno, TAS 7215
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4082606
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic Family Home
Offered to the rental market is this fantastic family home, with stunning views, functional floor plan and easy Bicheno living.
Upstairs is the master bedroom, main bathroom and open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, with both the master and living area having sliding door access onto the deck, a great place to enjoy the company of friends and family while checking the surf at Redbill Beach.
While downstairs is the 2nd bedroom with ensuite, laundry and under stair storage.
What was once a double garage with internal access has since been lined (ceiling and walls), plumbed-in sink and had glass sliding doors fitted to where the roller doors once were. This space now has great flexibility to be used as a second living area, rumpus, games room or additional storage.
120 Tasman Highway at a glance:
* Easy walk to the surf beaches, shops and cafe precinct
* Situated on a massive 1897sqm lot
* 12 solar panels for both power and hot water
* Lovely North and Easterly aspects, perfect for capturing the best of the sunlight in Tassie's sunniest town
* Perfectly positioned on gently sloping lawns with a picturesque outlook
* Laundry and under stair storage space downstairs
* 2 generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes
* Rainwater tank for the garden
* Lock up garage with workshop and storage
Pets considered upon application, 12 month lease available to the suitable applicant.
Enjoy the convenience of being located close to the beach and yet within walking distance of schools, shops, cafes and restaurants. Give Emily Elmer a call today to arrange an inspection - you'll love living here.
2 Garage spaces
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bicheno
Lifestyle in Bicheno
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
120 Tasman Highway, Bicheno, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bicheno.