120 Hodgkinson Street,
Clifton Hill, VIC 3068
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4200896
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculately presented and conveniently located
Perfecting located, this prestine clean and tidy Terrace is just around the corner from Queen's Parade vibrant cafes, shopping and restaurants, and moments from Edinburgh Gardens, transport, and has easy access to the CBD. Also in school zone for Gold Street Primary School.
- Three equal sized bedrooms, one with built in robes
- Cozy central lounge area
- Separate functional kitchen with walk in pantry and gas cooking, plenty of room for dining area
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Huge rear courtyard and storage shed
- Freshly painted throughout and new carpets
- Reverse cycle air conditionings, ornate fireplaces and high ceilings, NBN available
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clifton Hill
Lifestyle in Clifton Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Clifton Hill includes reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 120 Hodgkinson Street, Clifton Hill today!