120/46 Macquarie Street,
Barton, ACT 2600
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th October 2021
Rent ID: 3755699
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculate Apartment - Not to be missed
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions we are only conducting 1 on 1 private inspections to approved applicants. Please apply via 2apply: https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=HaymanPartners&form=0.
We will send you a video tour and answer any questions you have. Please note, the inspection will be 15 minutes and can only be attended by members of the same household. Masks and check-ins are mandatory.
Do not miss the opportunity to secure this lovely contemporary apartment situated in a fantastic location. Offering a peaceful & secure space this apartment has been cleverly designed to create the ideal home. Perfectly placed within a short distance to Barton, Griffith, Kingston & the City.
- Generously sized bedrooms both with built in robes
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with electric cooking & ample storage space
- Great sized en suite & main bathroom fit with floor to ceiling tiles & a large shower recess
- European style laundry
- Heating & Cooling
- Secure underground car space
- Lift Access
- Secure entry with intercom
- The property has an EER of 7.6
- Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barton
Lifestyle in Barton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
120/46 Macquarie Street, Barton, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Barton.