120/27-31 Herbert Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3687665
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Quality apartment, quality location
With sun filled interiors with floor to ceiling windows, this superb first floor park side residence frames panoramic views of St Kilda's Botanic Gardens. A stone's throw from St Kilda's bars, cafes and restaurants, it's a stroll to eclectic Elwood Village. This apartment revels in natural light throughout the living and dining areas and is complemented by two delightful bedrooms with robes. The breezy entry hall services the modern bathroom, powder room and the European laundry.
* Open plan living and dining adjoins a sun drenched balcony overlooking the park
* Two great sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
* Modern bathroom with amazing shower area
* Separate powder room
* Modern kitchen with stone top benches and quality Miele appliances
* Secure intercom with secure underground parking for one car
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in St Kilda comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 120/27-31 Herbert Street, St Kilda today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how