120/314 Pascoe Vale Road,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4362202
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Vogue Style In The Spotlight!
Burst onto the property scene or reap consistent returns with this show-stopping two-bedroom apartment, which offers lock-up-and-go convenience within moments of Strathmore train station, Cross Keys and Five Mile Creek reserves, the Moonee Ponds Creek Trail and popular Napier Street shops and cafes.
What you need to know
- Two bedrooms of generous proportions.
- Generous BIRs in bedrooms
- Near new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and built in fridge
- Full sized laundry
- Near new fully tiled bathroom with luxurious oversized shower
- Secure entrance with intercom access.
- Contemporary timber floors
- Split system heating and cooling
- Low maintenance living
- Large balcony
- Secured parking with storage cage
- Moonee Ponds Creek Trail
- Strathmore train station
- Popular Napier Street shops and cafes
* Rent payable per calendar month: $1738
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Essendon is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 120/314 Pascoe Vale Road, Essendon.