119 Old Perth Road,
Bassendean, WA 6054
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th December 2021
Rent ID: 4655968
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1940's CHARACTER HOME
This 1940's gem has been so well cared for with beautiful charm and grace, this character home is spick and span, with a quaint and tranquil garden setting.
* Large decked front verandah roomy enough for your rocking chair
* Floor boards throughout lounge and dining area
* Fireplace to lounge room
* Feature lead light and art deco surrounds
* Generous entryway
* Well presented kitchen with modern gas cook top
* 2 good sized bedrooms
* New shower recess in large bathroom
* Separate Laundry and WC
* Split system A/C
* Paved rear area with garden shed
* Rain tank
* Established citrus trees and roses
* Single carport and room for additional car
* Walk to Bassendean Shopping Centre, train station, gym, footy oval
* 12 month lease available, to move in December - date to be confirmed
* Small pets may be considered
If you would like to know more about the property please contact 9377 3336 or click on contact agent to email your enquiry.
Please go directly to book your inspection or to register to join an existing inspection.
PLEASE NOTE if you are not registered online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Please be aware you are not permitted to enter the premises without a Jones & Co Property representative accompanying you.
All of our properties must be viewed prior to submitting an application.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bassendean
Lifestyle in Bassendean
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 119 Old Perth Road, Bassendean. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.