$475 pwHow much could you borrow?
119 Leicester Street,
Parkside, SA 5063
Rent ID: 4707090
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Who says you can't have it all
Positioned in the heart of Parkside in a no-through road and close to family-friendly Leicester Playground and Park. This charming character home is a unique offering with desirable period features including polished timber floors and decorative window, the home benefits from rear lane access.
What we love about this property;
- Large formal lounge with north-facing decorative feature leadlight window
- Main bedroom with polished timber flooring
- Second bedroom or office with convenient separate entrance, feature fireplace and polished floorboards
- Functional kitchen with adjacent meals area
- Generous bathroom with bathtub, shower and vanity
- Discreet laundry within cabinetry in bathroom
- Split system air conditioning (heating & cooling)
- Large undercover paved entertaining space
- Established rear garden leading to garage
Conveniently nestled within easy reach to an abundance of shopping amenities, eateries and cafes along George Street, Duthy Street and Unley Road, whilst close to walking and bike trails for access through to King William Road. Easy access to the city is available via nearby bike trails and public transport available upon George Street and Unley Road. With several public and private schooling options nearby, including zoning for Glenunga International High School, the home offers an enviable family-friendly lifestyle.
Bond - $2,850
Pets - Allowed by negotiation
Lease Term - 12 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water usage
**Exclusions - Please note the fireplaces and the garage at the rear of the property are not included in the lease**
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkside
Lifestyle in Parkside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 119 Leicester Street, Parkside before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.