118 Victoria Street,
Kerang, VIC 3579
$1,127 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th November 2020
Rent ID: 4118002
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located walking distance to the main street, featureing a private front yard, entrance with built-in-shelving, 2 good sized living areas. Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and electric cooking facilities. 2 large bedrooms with robes and master with ensuite, option for a 3rd bedroom or study. Bathroom with shower and seperate bath. Outside includes a large double garage and good sized yard.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kerang
Lifestyle in Kerang
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 118 Victoria Street, Kerang. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.