118 Miller Street,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2809969
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARM AND CONVENIENCE NESTLED ON LARGE 607m2 BLOCK
DUE TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CANCELLATIONS RELATING TO OPEN HOME INSPECTIONS, WORTH REAL ESTATE WILL BE CONDUCTING PRIVATE INSPECTIONS WITH CAPPED BOOKINGS. BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL AS ACCESS WILL BE OTHERWISE REFUSED TO ENSURE THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF PROSPECTIVE TENANTS, CURRENT TENANTS AND STAFF.
THE NEXT AVAILABLE PRIVATE INSPECTION FOR THIS PROPERTY WILL BE:
THURSDAY THE 2ND OF APRIL BETWEEN 4:10PM TO 4:25PM.
SATURDAY THE 4TH OF APRIL BETWEEN 9:30AM TO 9:45AM.
THERE WILL BE STRICT 5 MINUTE TIME SLOTS ALLOCATED FOR 3 GROUPS ONLY. 2 X PEOPLE PER GROUP MAXIMUM WILL BE ENFORCED.
TO SECURE YOUR ATTENDANCE PLEASE CONTACT WORTH REAL ESTATE ON (07) 3260 5505.
ALTERNATIVELY, VIDEO INSPECTIONS MAY BE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
This pristine timber weatherboard home has been recently renovated for a more modern feel however preserves its cosy comfort. Encompassing all needs on a large, level 607m2 block.
Positioned in the popular suburb of Chermside, you will feel totally connected being only 500m walk to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and 200m walk to Burnie Brae Parkland.
- Two (2) good sized, carpeted bedrooms featuring ceiling fans and freestanding wardrobes
- Sunroom with polished timber floorboards ideal for an office space or craft room
- Modern, open plan kitchen, dining and living space with freestanding electric cooktop/oven and ample cupboard space
- Dining area provides access to undercover area to the rear of the property
- Single bathroom with vanity, shower and combined toilet
- Separate laundry
- Gorgeous polished timber floorboards throughout kitchen, dining and living area
- Ceiling fans and security/insect screens throughout
- Large single detached lock-up garage to the rear of the property with additional storage space
- Fully fenced rear yard and good-sized front yard
- Room for the boat, camper van and trailer
- NBN ready
- Sorry, NO PETS
This home is easily appreciated with a direct link to the city, a short stroll to buses, redefining easy commuting. Whether you are homeward bound or heading to the CBD, everything is close including the Airport via the tunnel Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, Schools, Prince Charles Hospital and a vast array of shops and restaurants all just minutes away.
If would you like to view this property call our property management team today or register via our online enquiry.
OPEN INSPECTION REGISTRATION: Please register for inspections via our online enquiry or by contacting our office on 07 3260 5505. Please note if there are no registered attendees, the inspection may be cancelled.
APPLICATION FORMS: 1 FORM Applications are accepted through our office, alternatively forms can be downloaded from our website and submitted to our property management team at the time of inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this listing, no warranty is given in respect to accuracy. The material is a summary only and is not intended to be or should it be relied upon as a substitute for inspection or obtaining professional advice. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 118 Miller Street, Chermside. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how