118 Layard Street,
Holland Park, QLD 4121
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4564376
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 BEDROOM MODERN HOUSE -AIR CON - PET FRIENDLY
PLEASE NOTE: To request an inspection and/or to pre apply via Snug, please refer to the bottom of this property description for further details.
This well maintained home is positioned in a coveted pocket in leafy Holland Park. Close to parks and transport services to the city, this property is set on a large block in a quiet street.
Enjoy open-plan living in this stunning queenslander with character feature and polished timber floors throughout. This home features four bedrooms, master with ensuite, access to balcony and great cupboard. A wonderful family kitchen is at the heart of the home that spills out to the covered entertaining area and great kid and pet friendly yard that offers plenty of space for entertaining. Great Features include:
* Four generous sized bedrooms with BIR
* Master with air con, ensuite and large cupboards
* Fourth smaller bedroom with lots of cupboards
* Gorgeous character timber kitchen with gas cooking
* Family bathroom with large corner bath
* Front covered deck adjoining lounge room
* Covered rear patio adjoining dining room and kitchen overlooking backyard
* Low maintenance lawns and gardens & 3000L water tank
* Excellent security and screens throughout
The extraordinary convenience of being within a stroll to Cavendish Road State High, plus nearby shops and cafes makes it ideal for those who value charm, privacy and a leafy family setting. Keep fit, 650 metres to GoodLife Holland Park gym, Be on time with excellent express transport 350 metres, Eat and shop at cafes, restaurants, boutiques and so much more only 550 metres and Take a relaxing stroll through local Glindemann Park, 220 metres.
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit our website and apply using snug, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre-approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE & IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waived over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictures are indicative
1 Garage space
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park
Lifestyle in Holland Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
118 Layard Street, Holland Park, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Holland Park.